Alternative Hair Growth Therapy
Stopping Hair Loss in its tracks.
At Coastal Hair Transplant, we are committed to staying abreast of the latest medical community advancements regarding new and “proving-effective” hair loss treatments. We carefully assess — and train in safely administering — the most promising Hair Growth Therapies available.
Recent studies world-wide have reported that introducing a natural, protein-rich growth formula directly to the scalp can deliver very promising results. Many patients that received this treatment through monitored medical studies reported a regrowing and strengthening of previously thinning hair follicles. It is believed that this natural hair-restoration is the result of weakened hair bulb cells being stimulated and strengthened so they can regrow longer and thicker hair. It has been documented that his growth stimulation improvse the results of patients that receive FUE Hair Transplant as well.
Could this quick, outpatient Hair Growth Therapy work for you?
For patients with partial but not complete baldness, the reported results of this hair-regrowth therapy are indeed promising and have gained global recognition. To learn if this acclaimed procedure could work for you, call Coastal today to schedule a free assessment.
During your consultation, we will explain in detail how the growth formula is prepared and then introduced into the scalp to stimulate hair follicle development.
A low-risk, minimally-disruptive Hair Restoration option.
While some results my be realized with as little as one treatment, this therapy seems to produce the best result when 3 treatments are performed within the first couple months. A fourth treatment is administered 4 months later as a booster when new growth starts to slow down. The most common reported side effect is minimal discomfort where the formula is introduced into the scalp.
Key factors involved
in this Alternative
Hair Growth Therapy
- Transforming GF (TGF): Promotes angiogenesis, which is the physiological process involving the synthesis of improved circulation
- Vascular Endothelial GF (VEGF): Asignaling protein involved in both angiogenesis, promoting vasculature expansion
- PDGF: Attracts macrophages and fibroblasts to application site. Promotes collagen growth and proteoglycan synthesis and the formation of the extracellular mix, also known as fibrin mesh.
- Collagen Stimulating GF: Stimulates granulocyte and macrophage proliferation for the growth of healthy cells.
- Keratinocyte GF (KGF):
Keratinocyte migration, differentiation, and proliferations may optimize conditions.
- Interleukins, Macrophages, Keratinocytes, Endothelial Cells, Lymphocytes, Fibroblasts, Osteoblasts, Basophils, Mast Cells
Activates fibroblast differentiation: Induces collagen and proteoglycan synthesis for healthy cell production and repair of damaged hair-growing tissues.
CHT Hair Transplant Results
CHT Patients Benefiting from our FUE Transplant & Restoration Proprocedures
©2019 Andrew Reidy, MD, All Rights Reserved